New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 3V 5A 5
[past hour]
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 175 comments
South African, but yet another limp and too improblemized sf effort, with alien invaders shite shots and half-blind, poor cgi, and wrong acting.
M 10V 9A 9
[4 hours ago]
vbmanick , 42, M, Saudi Arabia - see his 10 comments
Unexpectedly very good movie, must watch if you like fast and furious.
M 5V 5A 5
[4 hours ago]
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 175 comments
Opening scenes immediately intrigue; and whilst slow at first, this very real-life super-slow-burning story-telling of a rare situation, - provided one has the patience of a mature person of genuine inquiry, - is utterly undeserving of fast-forwarding; closing scenes even more intriguing.
M 3V 5A 5
[4 hours ago]
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 175 comments
Confusing and flaccid.
M 9V --A --
[6 hours ago]
Traveller , 116, F, India - see her 6 comments
brilliant!
M 4V 5A 5
[7 hours ago]
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 175 comments
An oddity, certainly, and far from rubbish, but alas boneless, more than a bit limp.
[12 hours ago]
Auto54 , 61, M, United Kingdom - see his 117 comments
Its The Originals Season 2 I want if you have it? I have season 1, 3, 4
M 9V 10A 10
[17 hours ago]
BongaGumede , 30, M, South Africa - see his 19 comments
A very funny movie. Very suitable for a teenage audience also.
M 9V 10A 10
[17 hours ago]
BongaGumede , 30, M, South Africa - see his 19 comments
Can't wait to watch. Crossing my fingers these are watchable!
M --V 9A 8
[17 hours ago]
BongaGumede , 30, M, South Africa - see his 19 comments
Great Quality
M 9V 10A 9
[17 hours ago]
BongaGumede , 30, M, South Africa - see his 19 comments
Loved this movie video and Audio are good
M 8V 9A 9
[17 hours ago]
BongaGumede , 30, M, South Africa - see his 19 comments
if someone didn't see it yet, this one is definetely worth a watch.
M 3V 9A 9
[17 hours ago]
BongaGumede , 30, M, South Africa - see his 19 comments
Boring
M 7V 9A 9
[17 hours ago]
BongaGumede , 30, M, South Africa - see his 19 comments
Good Movie I really enjoyed it.
M 5V 9A 9
[17 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 336 comments
It is a Spanish movie in English, I like Spanish movies in Europe Spain is for me the country that do better thriller-horror, this movie does not have a big budget, most of it is filmed with one camera, but kert me watching till the end, do that means that I found interesting, even if for me there are some lacks the plot have a nice twist and the end prepares a sequel It is a good 5 for the originality.
M 1V 8A 8
[17 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 336 comments
and this one is a sequel there´s already the first done, this one is the second, so, some "B" movies make some sense and we see that most of all it is a lack of money the fact that they are not well done, this one is trash, I have no other words to describe this movie, it is really really bad, niot watchable.
M 4V 9A 10
[17 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 336 comments
I make Cerian words mine, Promising but... I did not saw the whole show cause after a moment it make no more sense for me, but is a well done movie with a couple of stars, anyway I think is watchable but the plot did not convinced me and is a too delicate theme "suicide" to have an easy futile approach like the one we see in the movie.
M 5V 9A 9
[18 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 336 comments
It is not a thriller at all, it is not a comedy at all, but it is a life drama of a door to door seller, of beauty products, the end have a sort of little twist. It is well done is filmed lika a sort of documentary but is not a documentary like. I like even if the end I find exaggerated.
[19 hours ago]
Jim2x13 , 25, M, Philippines - his first comment
Why all Other country movies are ni subs?
M 2V 10A 10
[19 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 775 comments
Oh, what a load of rubbish! The usual crap with a few jump scares and screeching or thumping music to set the mood(?). Another unintelligent movie about a mysterious entity in a house some students move into!
Scary, no. Silly, YES!